Monday, November 05, 2007

I am so ronely

ótrúlegt að þetta virkar - eru menn svona rosalega oblivious


Privet, my gentleman
A beautiful woman is writing you a letter. This woman is me... I will tell you something sad about myself. I am a woman who lost all hopes and dreams to be happy into marriage life. I lost belief into attempts to find my rue Love.
A lot of men deceived me, tried to broke me and hurt me deeply. But I have never given up, I overcome all betrayals, lie and went toward my happiness again and again. But... I am still alone... I am tired to live in lie, to be a beautiful toy into cruel hands of somebody whom I don't love.
I don't know you, but I was frank with you and if you feel that you're a man who is able to love, who is able to make me happy, to cure all scars into my soul. You may expect for sincere and true love of a beautiful, but lonely woman with broken heart where is left some place for true love who can appreciate it [____ Linkur hér - en vil ekki setja hann inn út af SPAM ]
Do svidaniya
Juli P

1 comment:

Véfrétt said...

Það er doldið margt undarlegt sem fólk skrifar um sjálft sig á netinu - ég var til dæmis að browsa í gegnum au-pair lista um daginn og fékk alvarlega bakþanka eftir að hafa lesið nokkra psycho-prófíla...

En mig langar að launa þér skemmtun undanfarinna vikna með þessu bráðskemmtilega myndbandi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wffwg7pA0t8&eurl=http://widget-d8.slide.com/widgets/sf.swf